View Profile vaxen

10 Movie Reviews

this was outrageously hilarious.

HEY Zidane3000...STFU. great job Sarkazm.

GREAT ANIMATION....I DIED LAUGHING WHEN THE SODA CAN HIT GREEN AND THEN IT THREW GREEN BACK WITH THE EXPLOSION...EPIC.

Pahgawk responds:

Thanks! ...I mean, what's a flash without a good explosion every once in a while?

3 Game Reviews

VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER..ODDLY ENOUGH I ENJOYED PLAYING A CAT RIDING A UH.....CENTIPEDE BY THE LOOKS OF IT..NITROME NEVER DISAPOINTS....

wha

the mechanics of this game is wack....you cant even click space to change the realm while jumping or just holding two keys. LAME

its like...

N+ only a tad bit harder. the good thing is you can go back to other stages if your stuck.

23 Audio Reviews

getting technical...............

dude this is pure gold. job well done

nice

dude this is a great song. i couldnt find anything to correct you on. bottom line ive got nothing negative say about your song. job well done.

"BANG N"

THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST LISTNED TO SONGS ON MY IPOD. FUCKIN EPIC SONG MAN!!! YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUSSST IN THEEE WIIIINND.

9 Art Reviews

i would plow that ILL NEXT JULY....other than that awesome work...good job on the lighting...really gives it..uhhh..perspective..

(jaw dropped.....droll running down my mouth).....i would WRECK THAT. plow that shit TILL NEXT JULY.....other than wanting that fantasy to happen....great job...lighting is well placed.

OH YEAH...NO WE'RE TALK'N...CANT WAIT FOR OTHER (SUBMISSIONS) WITH JURI. EXCELLENT JOB AS ALWAYS.

israel romero is the name but friends call me izzy. im currently a student and my occupations are drawing ( eight years of art and still going), playing the guitar as well as bass and drums, i do tectonik and skate fairly well.

28, Male

student/ raver

samuel f.b. morse high school

san diego california