Thundersocks Thundersocks

getting technical...............

dude this is pure gold. job well done

Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano

NICE

spot on. spot on.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Nice to hear that. :) Thank you very much for the excellent review! 'Tis greatly appreciated.

Defeating the Entity Defeating the Entity

nice

dude this is a great song. i couldnt find anything to correct you on. bottom line ive got nothing negative say about your song. job well done.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

"BANG N"

THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST LISTNED TO SONGS ON MY IPOD. FUCKIN EPIC SONG MAN!!! YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUSSST IN THEEE WIIIINND.

Hell Dance! Hell Dance!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this isnt bad at all. great beat, entertaining and fun is how i would put it. keep it up.

Sin Novia [Remix] Sin Novia [Remix]

i agree

i agree with wingless studios. sounds like something you would strip to. but i like the whole set up. it was entertaining and the beat was constantly amazing me with how good the song sounded. good job.

ZachPayne responds:

Yay thank you!

Codec Moment (Demo 3.0) Codec Moment (Demo 3.0)

well done

for a first timer this was nicely put together. the whole set up was entertaining and my head was bobing the time when i composing this review. keep it up.

Longenuity responds:

lol... really? I hadn't really imagined anyone liking this that much... the 10 really surprises me but... THANK YOU :D

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOLIO NIATO IS THE BEST. ALWAYS MAKES GREAT MUSIC.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

10 out of 10 all the way

damn this joint is amazing. everything was put together from beginning till end. i had this song bumping on my sub that my neighbor call the cops and then i was forced to shut down for the night. great song just absulutly outstanding.

[Dj-U] A Step Into My Life [Dj-U] A Step Into My Life

not bad

this is something i would play like 3 to 4 times in a row but then i would get bored with it after a while. wouldnt delete it from my playlist once im bored with it. good job.

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

yeah i know the beginning is a little bland and i might come back to it one day to spice it up but im glad you still enjoyed it =]